Next to the kitchen, the bathroom is one of the common areas of the house that we frequent the most and, therefore, more prone to getting dirty. In addition, the presence of water and humidity make it a favorable place for the appearance of lime and mold.
Experts recommend cleaning the bathroom at least twice a week in depth, although it would be good to review it every day to ensure disinfection. Follow our 5-step bathroom cleaning guide:
1) Shower, bathtub and sinks: These are areas with constant water presence, so limescale can easily manifest. On these types of surfaces, we recommend using a product such as Tenn Baño , an anti-limescale cleaner specially formulated to eliminate this problem.
2) The toilet or toilet : The toilet needs frequent cleaning to prevent bacteria from being deposited. To disinfect them, use a classic like Rabbit bleach. Apply a squirt of bleach on a scouring pad or cloth and scrub well inside and out. To extend cleaning between washes and provide a consistent good smell, you can hang an air freshener like Bref Active Power . Always keep the lid down.
3) Faucets and Marbles: Eliminate lime and dirt thanks to Active Oxygeno Star , a bleach-free cleaner that can be used even on the most delicate surfaces such as stainless steel, marble and tiles.
4) Floor: requires the greatest attention and disinfection, especially in homes where pets and children live. Removes dirt and ensures maximum disinfection by using a dash of bleach when scrubbing.
5) The towels should not go unnoticed. Depending on the number of people who use the bathroom (but especially if you have little ones at home), you should change the hand and shower towels every two days.
Finally, a final tip: Always follow the recommended dosage on the product. Today, products include concentrated agents and more quantity is not synonymous with more cleaning. The right measure will guarantee you a shiny and disinfected bathroom.