The world of cleaning has evolved with the appearance of robot vacuum cleaners. These small machines have been making their way in recent times, in order to enter our homes and make our lives a little easier. Robot vacuum cleaners use the latest technology to clean any corner of the home, saving us time and effort.
What is a robot vacuum cleaner
Robot vacuum cleaners have become one of the great inventions of the 21st century. And it is not for less, considering that these devices are designed to provide a deep cleaning of the floor and, at the same time, reduce the time we spend on household chores.
The robot vacuum cleaner is an automatic floor cleaner that works by sucking up all the dirt that is on the floor.
Although the first robot vacuum cleaners put on sale dates from 1978, it was not until 2002 that these devices came to stay definitively, as is the case with the ILIFE robot vacuum cleaners , one of the best of the moment.
Since the release of the first robot vacuum cleaner on the market, the operation of these cleaners has been improving thanks to technological advancement. Thus, they currently have:
- Floor stain detection
- 360º turning capacity
- Suction capacity
- Works automatically
- Automatic loading option
You may also be interested in How to clean a porcelain floor , a type of floor where it is very easy to clean with a robot vacuum cleaner.
How does a robot vacuum cleaner work – here is the answer
The main objective of robot vacuum cleaners is to perform household cleaning tasks quickly and efficiently. But how does a robot vacuum cleaner work? What exactly are they capable of doing?
- They charge themselves : in general, these devices are attached to a charging base once they finish their program in order to recharge their battery, which allows you to always have your robot ready to start its particular cleaning day.
- They clean any type of surface : the main feature of robot vacuum cleaners are their special brushes that allow you to clean any type of floor.
- They access all corners : in addition, they can access the most complicated corners thanks to its 360ºC rotation system. On the other hand, its optical and acoustic sensors allow it to detect any change in the floor, as well as the dirt that is on it.
- Automation programs : robot vacuum cleaners also have various programs that allow them to carry out their task automatically. You just have to choose the most suitable for you.
- Memorization of spaces : on the other hand, current robot vacuum cleaners have been incorporated with a camera that allows them to map the rooms that have to be cleaned, thus allowing them to carry out their task more fluently and in less time thanks to the memorization of spaces.
Tips for using the robot vacuum cleaner
If you want to get the most out of your robot vacuum cleaner, we invite you to learn the following tips and tricks:
- Clean the brushes of your robot: keep in mind that, although they are special, after many uses they can lose efficiency, so it is important to clean the brushes frequently.
- Charge the robot without the brushes : this will help you save energy and charge the device quickly.
- Take care of the battery of your robot vacuum cleaner : if the device is not going to be in operation for a while (for holidays, works or moving, for example), it is better to remove the battery. When using the appliance again, please do a full charge and discharge before operating. In this way, the battery will last much longer.
- Raise Furniture – These devices are approximately 90mm high, so they may not be accessible under certain furniture. If you want a complete cleaning of the floor, it is advisable that you raise the furniture a little using wooden blocks, for example.
- Remove Unnecessary Obstacles – Before turning on the cleaner, clear out anything that might get in your way. Thus, you will not only allow the total cleaning of the room, but you will also facilitate the robot’s work. With a clear floor, the cleaning job will be much better.
- Place the chairs on the table : in line with the previous advice, the important thing is to make the robot’s work easier. Pick up the chairs and place them face down on the table. With this little trick, your robot will work more fluently.
- Be careful with cables : if there are cables on the floor, stick them to the wall, as they can pose a danger The robot works autonomously, so the cables, in addition to hindering the device, could cause a breakdown.